1. I proposed to my wife at sunset in Newport, RI with a chocolate lab puppy wearing a ring around its neck. If you want the longer version, just ask me the next time you see me.
2. I love my coffee. I usually drink a hot cup in the morning and a cup of iced in the afternoon.
3. I’ve played ice hockey since I was 4. I referee and still play on occasion.
4. I am dog-lover at heart. I have had two Labrador Retrievers since college, but am currently waiting for the right time to add another chocolate pup to our family. I do walk my neighbors two chocolates when I get the chance. So, if you are including your pooch in the wedding plans, we are a great fit for you.
5. My primary assistant, Anne, interned with me when I worked at WWLP-TV22 in 2001 and we have been friends ever since. She has been shooting weddings with me for over 6 years now.
6. My favorite foods are seafood and pizza. I have a wicked sweet tooth too. For dessert, I’ll take a chocolate molten cake with vanilla ice cream any day of the week.
7. I have skydived, parasailed and snorkeled. I have never jet-skied or gone down a zip line, but I want to.
8. I completed a Half-Ironman Triathlon (1.2 mi swim, 56 mile bike and 13.1 mile run) and two marathons. My training has slowed down since having children…
9. Girls. Girls, Girls. I grew up as a teenager in a house with two sisters and a Mom. Now I have a wife and two daughters.
10. I am the homemade pierogi-maker in my family. I have kept my grandmother’s amazing recipe alive…